• Come and get involved Trading at the Folk
The Folk of Gloucester is at an exciting time in its development. We are breathing life back to the Folk with an exciting and varied mix of events that attract residents and visitors alike.
Previously we have hosted audiences of 500 visitors during apple day, over 800 visitors for our steampunk festival and recently we have issued over 1600 tickets for Historic Gloucester in Lego.
Working with our Traders is as important to us as working with our funders such as The Cathedral Quarter and Historic England. Without your support many of these events wouldn’t happen.
We want to build long lasting mutually beneficial relationships. To us you are more than a number.
There are a range of benefits to trading at the Folk:
- We offer help with both setting up and breaking down at events
- Free Wifi and Power available
- Trader welfare Team to look after you
- Affordable and competitive table rates
- Inclusion in Publicity and Marketing material to enable you to reach your customers and offer them a place to meet you.
- Access to not only a fan market but also to the curious.
We have tried to make the process as easy as possible.
To pay for your slot please just click through the link/s below and buy your spots. One ticket is one slot.
If you have any special requirements, please enter them on the form or we may not be able to accommodate your request on the day.
Tales of Witchcraft and Wonder (24th and 25th of September 2022)
Apple Day Food and Drink Market (23rd of October 2022)
Steampunk’s Traditional Christmas (19th and 20th of November 2022)
Once you are signed up, we will be sending regular updates through out the lead up to the event.
For our Trader Terms and Conditions please click here
If you have any questions, then please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org